Positive Neuro Rehab offers high quality positively focused neurorehabilitation for people affected by acquired brain injury in Wales and the South West of England.
Who we are
We are a network of Clinical Neuropsychologists who live and work in South Wales. We have many years of experience working with people with brain injuries and other neurological conditions, both privately and in the NHS. We take referrals from any agency or sector as well as from the person with the condition. We can work across Wales and in South West England.
We all have current HCPC registration, DBS certificates and indemnity insurance cover.
Our team of neuropsychologists consists of:
What we offer
- Neuropsychological assessment to understand the person’s cognitive abilities (such as problem solving, concentration and memory), mood and behaviour
- Assessment using a range of functional, cognitive and standardised assessments
- Mental capacity assessment
- Adjustment work including: CBT (cognitive behavioural therapy), Positive Psychology, Mindfulness, EMDR and other psychotherapeutic and behavioural interventions
- Family and relationship work
- Neurorehabilitation and vocational rehabilitation: using strategies and approaches to maximise independence at home, work and in the community
- Facilitation to increase participation in social, leisure and vocational activities
Why choose Positive Neuro Rehab?
- We are a group of highly experienced specialist clinicians who have a wealth of experience working with neurological conditions in a range of settings. We are used to working with families, one to one with clients and collaborating with teams of health workers, case managers and solicitors. We can therefore adapt our work to suit the needs in each case.
- We use a range of tools to assess and provide rehabilitation and can provide comprehensive reports to the client and for medico legal purposes.
- We apply a holistic neuropsychological approach, together with a person-centred and professional view on our work . At the core of our work is the commitment to improving the lives of people with neurological conditions and their families.
- A holistic neuropsychological approach
- Professional, person-centred, positive psychological approach
- A commitment to improving the lives of people with neurological conditions and their families